About Me

I have two guinea pigs, Bert and Ernie, and I love them to pieces. (: I love trying all sorts of new crafts, and I usually go through phases. Sewing, stamping, scrapbooking, origami, and much more! I have 52 copic markers, and they are just indescribably awesome. I hope to one day reach 100. (: My current obsession: Card Making/Stamping.

20 April 2011

Small Haul. (:

HAUL
I recently visited a scrapbook shop near me and picked up a few goodies.
I got the Basic Grey Marjolaine 6 X 6 paper pad - i fell in love with the papers and it was the last one left.
Two Colorbox Pigment Ink Pads- Pink and Fresh Green.
The Hampstead Sketchy Flowers Clear Stamp Set, and the Hero Arts Clear 'Find Joy' Stamp Set.  And lastly, an item that i am just in love with. The Martha Stewart Floral Lace Edge Punch is so awesome, and I don't regret buying it, even though it cost me a VERY pretty penny. (: I have used it on most of my cards since buying it, because its so delicate and girly. Well, thats my little haul. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment